Coverage For The Open Road.
There's so much to explore when you're cruising the country in your motorhome or RV. Not all surprises are good ones, though, which is why it helps to have Triple H Protection Group. Find an agent
to get a quote for affordable, dependable motorhome insurance protection for yourself, your traveling companions and your RV. Then, get out there and see the sights.
Get Help Figuring Out Your Options.
Hitting the highway takes a fair bit of planning and effort—protecting your motorhome doesn't have to. With your THPG motorhome insurance policy, comes with a dedicated THPG agent who will be ready to answer your questions, walk you through your options, and help you:
Find an agent
- Make the most of discounts and save on your premium
- Know your coverage so you can make the best choices
- Get answers about your claim or the claims procedure
- Find tools and tips to better care for and enjoy your motorhome or RV
to learn more.
Motorhome Insurance Coverage
Protect Your Home-Away-From-Home.
You've got all the creature comforts and the flexibility to go where you want. Since your motorhome has the characteristics of a vehicle and a home, you'll want to make sure you're covered from all angles. See how THPG RV insurance can protect your property and your guests with quality coverage:
Find an agent
- Bodily injury liability: Protects you and other insured drivers if one of you injures or kills someone in a covered accident you're legally liable for.
- Property damage liability: Protects you and other insured drivers if one of you damages another person's property in a covered accident you're legally liable for.
- Collision coverage: When your motorhome is in a covered accident, this helps pay for the damages.
- Comprehensive coverage: Covers damage to your motorhome caused by falling objects, fire, theft, vandalism, flood and some other non-collision losses.
- Sound system: A sound system permanently installed by the manufacturer is covered up to $2,500, minus your policy deductible.
- Contents coverage: Covers property in your motorhome when it's damaged or destroyed due to fire or lightning.
- Medical payments coverage: Covers necessary medical treatment if you, your family members or your passengers get injured in a covered accident.
- Personal injury protection coverage (PIP): If you, your family members or your passengers are in a covered accident, this takes care of reasonable and necessary medical, rehab or funeral expenses. It even covers work loss, survivors' loss and essential services like household maintenance. The coverage varies by state, and you might hear it called "no-fault" insurance.
- Uninsured & underinsured motorist coverage: If a driver who has no insurance injures or kills you, your family members or your passengers, this covers you. It also applies if the driver doesn't have enough insurance to cover the damage they've caused you.
- Towing and labor costs coverage: If your motorhome breaks down, this covers the cost of labor done on the spot and the cost of towing.
- Rental reimbursement coverage: If something happens to your motorhome related to the comprehensive or collision coverage you have, this covers the cost of renting a motorhome or automobile in its place.
and learn more about motorhome insurance coverage.
Insurance, coverage and discounts are subject to terms and conditions, which may vary by state. Discount amounts and total savings will vary.