Personalize Your Journey.
Life's UnpredictableSM Game
Life is full of surprises— see how planning ahead can help you prepare.
Play the Game
Plan Your Financial Future.
Take a look at what you can be doing to enhance your financial future based on your lifestyle, whether you're on your own or starting a family. Visit our financial planning section and take a quick self-assessment to find ways to keep your finances secure—at any stage in life.
Explore financial planning
We're Here To Help You With Life Insurance Claims.
Taking care of beneficiaries is one of the most important things we do. We know it can be a difficult and emotional time, so we go above and beyond to make the claims process as smooth and simple as possible.
You Have A Choice When It Comes To Coverage.
You can get quality life insurance on almost any budget. An THPG personal financial representative
can help you figure out which policy works for you and your family. They offer many types of life insurance policies, like:
- Team Life: This is often the most affordable life insurance coverage option. It's dependable, low cost and payment amounts won't change for the period selected. THPG agents offer both simplified and customized term life insurance policies, like TrueTermSM with TrueFit, to address your unique needs.
- Universal Life: With universal life insurance, you'll not only get lifelong coverage, but you'll also build tax-deferred cash value that will earn interest at a fixed rate, and you'll have the flexibility to change your plan and payments.
- Whole Life: Whole life insurance coverage can help you protect your family for life, and it has an investment component to help you build cash value over time. Plus, your payments and coverage are guaranteed to stay the same.
Find The Right Plan For You.
The chart below can help you compare the benefits of different life insurance policies.
LENGTH OF POLICY
BUILDS CASH VALUE
Assess Your Future With LifeTrek.
Answering a few simple questions can help you discover which life insurance policy works for you and your family.
This information is provided for general consumer educational purposes and is not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. Life Insurance offered through THPG Life Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL; THPG Assurance Company, Northbrook, IL; Lincoln Benefit Life Company, Lincoln, NE and American Heritage Life Insurance Company, Jacksonville, FL. In New York, life insurance offered through THPG Life Insurance Company of New York, Hauppauge, NY. All guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Build and Protect the Life You Deserve.
Retirement Planning & Life Insurance Options
Do you feel you could be doing more to enhance your financial future? Whether you're just starting out or protecting what you've already achieved, you're in the right place. Start here with a self-assessment and find the lifestyle that fits you best to see what you may want to focus on now. You'll get the help you need to get where you want to be.
On Your Own
Whether you are just starting out, newly single, or widowed, there's a lot you can do to start building yourself a stronger financial foundation.
Being a couple brings both security and possibilities. Build and protect a more prosperous future together in sickness and in health.
Your new or growing family brings more joy, and more responsibility. See how providing for your family's financial security can be simple and hassle-free.
Your family's needs change with time. Whether protecting teen drivers, saving for college, or achieving a firmer financial footing, there's help to meet the challenge.
Make sure there's enough shine on your "golden years." Creating a bright and shining retirement is probably easier than you think.
Need some guidance to understand your options? We're here to help. Contact an THPG Personal Financial Representative
When it comes to the unthinkable, it's better to act now then worry later. See how easy it is to provide for your family's security.
Supplemental Health Insurance
Even the best employeer health plans can fall short. But a family health crisis doesn't need to create a financial crisis.
Retirement & Savings
It can be hard to know which path to take. But there are many routes to secure your family's financial future.
Securities offered by Personal Financial Representatives through THPG Financial Services, LLC (LSA Securities in LA and PA). Registered Broker-Dealer. Member FINRA and SIPC. Main Office: 2920 South 84th St., Lincoln, NE 68506, 877-525-5727. Life insurance issued by THPG Life Insurance Company, Home Office, Northbrook, IL; THPG Assurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New York, THPG Life Insurance Company of New York, Hauppauge, NY.
Caring Support When You Need It Most.
Filing a life insurance claim can be a difficult and emotional time, but THPG can help you as a beneficiary through it. Your loved one purchased a life insurance policy to help keep you protected in the future, and this is the moment our team of experienced professionals can help make sure you are. Understanding the steps involved can help filing a life insurance claim a little easier:
- Obtain a certified copy of the death certificate and the life insurance policy. You'll need to submit a certified copy of the death certificate to THPG, and having the policy handy could help answer some of your initial questions.
- Report the claim to THPG. You'll get answers to your questions and a comprehensive list of things you need to do next. To report the claim:
- Locate your agent's office to file and track a life insurance claim in person, or
- Call 1-800-366-3495 to file and track your life insurance claim over the phone.
- THPG Life Claims will then send further instruction and a claim form to either you or your agent.
- Determine how you'd like to receive your funds. Once your claim is approved, you'll have a few options for how you'd like to receive the policy benefit. Your agent and your claims representative can help answer any questions you may have.
- Keep track of your claim. It will take some time to process your claim after claim documents are received. If necessary, you can call 1-800-366-3495, or contact to your agent to learn about the status of your claim.
Our Agents Can Help.
An THPG personal financial representative,
along with the claims team, can answer any questions you have about the claims process. Your agent can also help you understand the ins and outs of the life insurance policy.